Meat and fish originally fit for human consumption and now used in this food for cats or dogs.
Meat as a first ingredient
Meat is the ingredient that accounts for the most weight in a product.
We don't use carrageenan, which is a common food additive extracted from seaweed. It works as thickener and binder in canned pet food, as well as in many human foods. Animal studies have repeatedly shown that carrageenan may increase the risk of several inflammations of the gastrointestinal tract.
No gluten recipes, where rice is the only source of grain.
Recipes with no added grain. Ideal for those who choose a product without added grain.
- Crude Protein14 % %
- Crude Fat1.5 % %
- Crude Fiber1.5 % %
- Moisture82 % %
- Ash3 % %
- Calories928.8 Kcal ME/kg - 65 Kcal ME/2.47oz
- Ingredients: Tuna, Fish Broth, Quail Egg, Sunflower Oil, Tapioca Starch Calcium Sulfate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum,
- Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Reduced Iron, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Glycine Complex, Potassium Iodide),
- Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement,
- Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin Supplement, Folic
- Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity)), Choline Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Taurine.