- Real deboned salmon is always the first ingredient. This high quality protein helps build and maintain healthy muscle tissue and energy levels.
- This recipe includes freeze-dried raw coated kibble + freeze-dried raw pieces of fish that are mixed into the kibble in a pure state to provide nutritional benefits that are easily digestible and taste great. The raw inclusion goes through rigorous testing and a proven process called High-Pressure Processing (HPP) to ensure food safety.
- With whole grains to help support healthy digestion.
- All Merrick Backcountry recipes are rich in Omega fatty acids for healthy skin and coat, and contain high levels of glucosamine and chondroitin for healthy hips and joints.
- All Merrick recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA, in facilities that uphold strict FDA guidelines.
Deboned Salmon, Salmon Meal, Whitefish Meal, Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Barley, Pork Fat, Natural Flavor, Whitefish, Flaxseed, Potato Protein, Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Tapioca, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Calcium Iodate), DL-Methionine, Taurine, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness. 2B20502
Merrick Backcountry Pacific Catch Recipe + Grains Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
*If an item has an *, this nutrient is not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles.
|Goal Weight (lbs)||Calories Per Day||Cups Per Day (Approx)|
|15||464||1 1/4 cups|
|20||575||1 1/3 cups|
|40||968||2 1/3 cups|
|50||1144||2 3/4 cups|
|60||1312||3 1/4 cups|
|70||1472||3 1/2 cups|
|90||1778||4 1/3 cups|
|100||1924||4 3/4 cups|
|Over 100||n/a||add 1/3 cup per additional 10 lbs.|
Using the chart, divide the total cups per day by the total number of times you feed your dog per day to determine the portion size for each meal. Keep a clean bowl of fresh water available at all times. Every dog is a little different, so optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size and activity level. Please use the information below as an initial recommendation only and adjust when needed. Dry and wet food in combination will help to increase the level of water in your dog's diet. If feeding with wet food, reduce dry amount by 1/2 cup for every 6 oz. of wet food.
(Calculated) 3875 kcal ME/kg or 411 kcal ME/cup