Having access to lush fields of grass year-round makes New Zealand free-range, grass-fed beef among the best in the world. What’s more, we only source from ethical farms and farmers.
Our single protein recipes are perfect for pets with sensitive stomachs, and for guardians who want to know exactly what’s going into their pet’s bowl.
Beef, Beef Tripe, Beef Heart, Beef Lung, Beef Liver, Beef Kidney, Beef Bone, New Zealand Green Mussel, Beef Cartilage, Beef Spleen, Lecithin, Inulin (from Chicory Root), Dried Apple Pomace, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite), Dried Organic Kelp, Salt, DL-Methionine, Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine.
- Crude Protein(min) 38.0%
- Crude Fat(min) 30.0%
- Crude Fiber(max) 3.0%
- Moisture(max) 14.0%
- Ash(max) 12.0%
- Taurine added to GA(min) 0.20%
- Chondroitin Sulfate*(min) 3000 mg/kg
- Glucosamine added to GA*(min) 1000 mg/kg
- Calorie Content(calculated) kcal ME / kg | 4900
- Calorie Content(calculated) kcal ME / level cup 465
- AAFCOZIWI Peak Beef Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles