Harness the power of nature to keep your dog healthy, strong, and happy with Canadian Cranberry. This 100% whole-food product is all-natural and organic and may support your pet's immune health. With a low glycemic index and packed with antioxidants and other nutrients, Canadian Cranberry may be a great supplement and superfood for your dog's well-being.
The drying process preserves the fruit's nutrients in their natural and unaltered state. And, it takes 26 kilograms (57 pounds) of cranberries to produce 454 grams (one pound) of this amazing whole fruit powder. This means it took 5 kilograms of fresh cranberries to produce one 90-gram jar!
90g in a recyclable glass jar
100% Canadian Organic Cranberry Powder
Inactive Ingredients: None
When introducing any new item to your dog's diet, do so gradually.
Suggested maximum - 1/4 tsp per 10 lbs - once a day.
Store in a cool dry place away from humidity, heat, and direct light. Do not use in dogs with kidney disease, unless recommended by a veterinarian.
Usually, when pet parents think of cranberries it is related to urinary tract infections, but we always suggest seeing your medical practitioner for a diagnosis and treatment. There are studies that show cranberry phytonutrients can benefit by decreasing bacteria activity in inflammatory pathways.
• The phytochemicals found in cranberries may have anti-carcinogenic, anti-angiogenic, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and antioxidant.
• Cranberries are naturally loaded with phytonutrients.
• Throughout history, Native Americans used cranberries as a treatment for bladder and kidney disease and Early English settlers used them to treat poor appetite, stomach aches, and scurvy.
• There are over two dozen phytonutrients in cranberries (phytonutrients are natural compounds produced by plants that keep plants healthy, protecting them from insects and the sun). Cranberries are also rich in fibre and high in vitamins C and E.
• Cranberries are native to North America.