Ethically raised in New Zealand, our free-range chickens have plenty of room to roam and spread their wings.
ZIWI Peak® free-range chicken is a recipe that will make your dog’s mouth water, and you can feel good about your choice, too.
Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Bone, Chicken Necks, New Zealand Green Mussel, Chicken Heart, Chicken Cartilage, Parsley, Dried Apple Pomace, Inulin (from Chicory Root), Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast), Dried Organic Kelp, Salt, Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
- Crude Proteinmin. 38.0%
- Crude Fatmin. 30.0%
- Crude Fibermax. 3.0%
- Moisturemax. 14.0%
- Ashmax. 12.0%
- Taurinemin. 0.23%
- Chondroitin Sulfate*min. 3000 mg/kg
- Glucosamine added to GA*min. 1000 mg/kg
- Taurine added to GA*min. 0.23%
- Calorie Content(calculated) kcal ME / kg | 5000
- Calorie Content(calculated) kcal ME / level cup 474
- AAFCOZIWI Peak Chicken Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages including growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult). *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
We recommend you feed our air-dried food before the printed best before date and within 8 weeks of opening the package; however, these dates are intended as guidelines.
If the product is not stored in its sealed bag, it can be exposed to air and/or moisture which could cause the food to become dry and brittle, or could create the potential for mold to grow; either of these would be an indicator that the food has not been stored properly and should no longer be consumed by your pet.