Fresh Meat as First Ingredient
Single Meat Protein
High Meat Low Carb
Prebiotics to Help Digestion
Miscanthus Fiber to help hairballs and dental health
Cranberry Extract to help Urinary Health
Glucosamine for joint health
Botanicals for gut health and antioxidants
Taurine and DL-Methionine for Healthy Heart
Unique organic minerals for deeper coat color and improved mobility
At Boréal we strive to make the best food for every dog and cat. We source every possible ingredient from Canadian farms and fisheries. Boréal Functional Indoor Cat is a high meat, low carb, grain free food; with a focus on low glycemic ingredients to help keep your cat healthy.
- We use high quality fresh, deboned chicken as the first ingredient – Chicken is a source of naturally occurring glucosamine, an amino acid which supports joints and bones. As well chicken is a protein dense meat and is easily digested.
- Functional Senior is designed to help prevent health issues in older and less active cats with support for:
- Urinary health to prevent crystals
- Hairball support to keep hairballs small
- Dental support to help prevent and remove tartar
- Organic minerals to help coat color and shedding
- Joint support with glucosamine and chondroitin
- Fat and protein levels designed for less active indoor cats and for sterilized cats.
- Boréal Functional is built around low glycemic index foods – which take longer for your cat to digest compared to foods with potato, white rice, corn or soy.
- Boréal Functional is a high meat food and is grain free and gluten free – we use no artificial colours, preservatives or flavours.
- Boréal Functional Senior and Less Active Cat is an everyday diet which can be used to help keep your adult cat at a healthy weight.
At Boréal we add a unique blend of organic minerals to all our foods to help produce a better coloured, softer coat. A recent study found in addition to better coat color, footpads became smoother and less sore leading to more activity. Ask us about Propath® Pet from Zinpro® Performance Minerals.
: Chicken, chicken meal, sweet potato, buckwheat, pumpkin, lentils, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), dried egg product, natural flavour, flaxseeds, lecithin, sun-dried miscanthus grass, salmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), dicalcium phosphate, blueberries, cranberries, apples, spinach, choline chloride, calcium propionate, sodium tripolyphosphate, calcium carbonate, salt, taurine, DL-methionine, kelp, yeast extract, chicory root extract, L-lysine, L-tryptophan, cranberry extract, potassium chloride, L-carnitine, glucosamine sulfate, turmeric root, paprika, green tea extract, fumaric acid, lactic acid, citric acid, malic acid, yucca schidigera extract, chondroitin sulfate, thyme extract, zinc oxide, ferrous sulphate, zinc amino acid complex, iron amino acid complex, niacinamide, manganous oxide, vitamin E supplement, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, copper sulphate, copper proteinate, manganese amino acid complex, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, biotin, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, rosemary extract.
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS: Crude Protein (min) 30%, Crude Fat (min) 15%, Crude Fiber (max) 7%, Moisture (max) 10%, Ash (max) 7%, Calcium (min) 0.9%, Phosphorous (min) 0.8%, Zinc (min) 100mg/kg, Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min)* 1.1%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min)* 4.1%, Glucosamine (min) 400 mg/kg, Chondroitin (min) 100 mg/kg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO CAT Food Nutrient Profiles.
CALORIE CONTENT (Calculated ME): 3617 kcal/kg - 362 kcal/cup