- Deboned salmon is always the first ingredient. This high quality protein helps build and maintain healthy muscle tissue.
- Features 60% protein and healthy fat ingredients & 40% produce, fiber, vitamins, minerals and other natural ingredients.
- Leading levels of Omega fatty acids support healthy skin and coat and packed with glucosamine and chondroitin to foster joint health.
- We use real whole foods like apples and blueberries full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, plus easily digestible carbohydrates like potatoes and sweet potatoes offer the benefit of sustained energy without upsetting grain-sensitive systems.
- All Merrick recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA, in facilities that uphold strict FDA guidelines.
Deboned Salmon, Salmon Meal, Whitefish Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes, Peas, Pork Fat, Pea Protein, Natural Flavor, Sunflower Oil, Flaxseed, Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Apples, Blueberries, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Calcium Iodate), DL-Methionine, Taurine, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness. 2C38484
Merrick Grain Free Real Salmon + Sweet Potato Recipe Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
*If an item has an *, this nutrient is not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles.
|Goal Weight (lbs)||Calories Per Day||Cups Per Day (Approx)|
|15||n/a||1 1/3 cups|
|20||n/a||1 3/4 cups|
|30||n/a||2 1/3 cups|
|50||n/a||3 1/3 cups|
|70||n/a||4 1/3 cups|
|80||n/a||4 3/4 cups|
|90||n/a||5 1/3 cups|
|100||n/a||5 3/4 cups|
|Over 100||n/a||add 1/3 cup per additional 10 lbs.|
Using the chart, divide the total cups per day by the total number of times you feed your dog per day to determine the portion size for each meal. Keep a clean bowl of fresh water available at all times. Every dog is a little different, so optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size and activity level. Please use the information below as an initial recommendation only and adjust when needed. Dry and wet food in combination will help to increase the level of water in your dog's diet. If feeding with wet food, reduce dry amount by 1/2 cup for every 6 oz. of wet food.
Transitioning: Gradually mix in the new food over a 5 - 7 day period, increasing the amount of Merrick Grain Free Real Salmon + Sweet Potato Recipe each day
(Calculated) 3692 kcal ME/kg or 392 kcal ME/cup