ORIJEN®Regional Red Stew is a nourishing wet food rich inclusions of meat shreds that will help your dog thrive. Packed with 95%* premium animal ingredients, ORIJEN Regional Red Stew includes fresh or raw animal ingredients like beef and lamb. This includes succulent WholePrey ingredients like organs and bone to add a source of essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Feed your dog ORIJEN Premium Wet Dog Food alone to add moisture and nourishment to their diet, or add it on top of their favorite ORIJEN kibble for a nutritious addition at mealtime.
- The first 5 ingredients are quality beef and lamb ingredients.
- Our authentic WholePrey diet features the most succulent parts of the prey like meat, organs and bone to mimic what your dog’s ancestors consumed in the wild.
- Comes in an easily digestible wet food formula.
- Feed alone or incorporate into your dog’s ORIJEN kibble for a nutritious addition at mealtime.
- High in moisture to keep your dog hydrated.
- This diet features high-quality shreds of beef and lamb.
Beef, beef bone broth, lamb bone broth, duck, beef kidney, eggs, dried egg whites, lamb liver, lamb, whole sardine, carrots, natural flavor, organic guar gum, salt, pumpkin, broccoli, blueberries, sunflower oil, salmon oil, choline chloride, vitamins [vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, niacin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], minerals [potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, zinc amino acid chelate, iron amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, copper amino acid chelate, potassium iodide], inulin, turmeric.
(ME calculated): 990 kcal/kg, 359 kcal/can (12.8oz, 363g)
ORIJEN® Regional Red Stew Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
- Crude protein (min.) - 11%
- Crude fat (min.) - 5.5%
- Crude fiber (max.) - 1.5%
- Moisture (max.) - 82%