Our Organic Turkey Tail concentrate full-spectrum mushroom extract (grown by organic traditional cultivation) may support your dog's immune system. This hot-water-extracted mushroom may balance your dog's digestive system, help maintain a healthy immune system and they are a great source of antioxidants.
With organic traditional cultivation, you can be sure that the mushrooms are full of phytonutrients and beta-glucans.
Research shows the PSP extract from Turkey Tail mushrooms may provide a longer survival time for dogs with hemangiosarcoma. The PSP extract was found in a study at the University of Pennsylvania Veterinary School to provide longer survival times for dogs with cancer in their spleen. Turkey Tail has been shown to reduce hemangiosarcoma tumor size in dogs by as much as 34%.
Note: Your dog only needs a tiny amount.
40 g jar is approximately 18 teaspoons
This product is good for your cat too! The dosage is 1/4 tsp per 13 lbs of weight.
* The old product name was "Concentrated Turkey Tail Mushroom" with a lower recommended dosage. Our new product name is "Turkey Tail Mushroom" and increased the recommended dosage.
Available in 40 g recyclable glass jar
Organic concentrated Turkey Tail (Coriolus Versicolor) mushroom powder
• Fruiting Body Only
• Hot Water Extraction ratio: 8:1
• Polysaccharides >30% and Triterpene >0.5%
• Inactive ingredients: none
When introducing any new item to your dog's diet, do so gradually.
Suggested use to start - 1/16 tsp per 30 lbs - once a day.
You can increase to:
<10 lbs: 1/8 tsp
10-20 lbs: 1/4 tsp
21-30 lbs: 3/8 tsp
31-40 lbs: 1/2 tsp
41-50 lbs: 5/8 tsp
51-60 lbs: 3/4 tsp
61-70 lbs: 7/8 tsp
71-80 lbs: 1 tsp
>80 lbs: 1 1/2 tsp
Store in a cool dry place away from humidity, heat, and direct light.
Mushrooms are not that tasty for some dogs, so we recommend mixing them with yogurt, kefir, bone broth, organic coconut oil, or even butter (Dr. Ihor Basko recommendation) to help with the taste.
Research shows that Turkey Tail use in people, may help with:
• Supporting a healthy immune system
• Anti-tumor (cancer-fighting)
• Facilitates healing of kidney problems
• Inflammation of the urinary and digestive tract
• Treats side effects of cortisone
• Anti-fungal - fights yeast in your dog (itchy paws, hot spots, ear infections, etc.)
• Decrease the effects of chemotherapy and radiation
Turkey Tail is full of phytonutrients and beta-glucans: Polysaccharide-K (PSK) and Polysaccharide-P (PSP).